Beachlife






























I love the beach and everything that comes with it; hanging around on my towel, looking at people who parade, chilling at the beachclub, the sun on my skin...always a good vibe on the beach. But there is bigger and greater thing why I love the beach so much.
I am blessed with thin and fuzzy hair....not! My hair is on it's best when it's not washed for a couple of days. I know...not really comfy for the people around me but hey, that's where the perfume comes   in:-). Really I tried every product on this planet which promises vibrant and full hair but they simply don't work.
And there it is...my natural free styling product, the beach. The combination of sand, salt and wind gives my hair the best look. Even better all I have to do is just lay down and the magic happens!
So, on y va?

2 comments