Air it to the max

white flared pants airmax nike white shoes white nike's layering minimal outfit white outfit white look fashiontrends springfashion musthaves white tuxedo white kicks airmaxday





wite collage patterns marble paper and tape


white flared pants airmax nike white shoes white nike's layering minimal outfit white outfit white look fashiontrends springfashion musthaves white tuxedo white kicks airmaxday white flared pants airmax nike white shoes white nike's layering minimal outfit white outfit white look fashiontrends springfashion musthaves white tuxedo white kicks airmaxday



Today I'm showing you some things which inspire me and how they influence what I wear. Like everyone else I get inspired by a lot of things; people on the streets, magazines, art,instagram, books, architecture etc. I love making pic's and collages of the things I like and see. Sometimes these pics and collages are just for watching, sometimes I use it as a decoration or I use it for my illustrations.
The colors from this textures collage and pic of marble paper and white tape, inspired me for this grey and white look. Actually the grey skirt is a dress which I folded and wear inside out, so you see the different textures. Besides that it's quiet... comfy :-)

I wrote about styling your home with moodboards before, you can find it HERE. And ofcourse for daily updates and more inspiration go to my instagram feed HERE.
Have a great sunny monday! Love, Brenda

Grey sweater: Zara  Grey dress: Forever21  White pants: H&M  Sneakers: Nike Airforce1
(All images by me)

No comments